|Spirituality: Kriya Yoga and Others|
Here are congregated informations that were stored by us along the years concerning Kriya Yoga, as regular informations that coming to us about Kriya Yoga and other specific subjects, in a way that these matters could help each individual conscience face to their subjective experiences. So, has the intention to give the possibility or to open one or more doors in the interior of some (those who aspire the Self-Knowledge).
"Do not say: 'Tomorrow i will meditate longer`. Suddenly you will discover that you spent a year without the realization of your good intentions. Instead, say: 'This can wait, but my search for God cannot wait`."
"The millions of people who are overloaded of family bows and heavy worldly duties they will take new avidness with you, a family boss as them... a new avidness of divine hope will penetrate the eager hearts of the worldly men. For the example of balanced life, they will understand that freedom depends more of inner than external renunciations.
Mahavatar Babaji to Lahiri Mahasaya
Here are puted some books about the science of the Kriya Yoga:
"Kriya Yoga Its Mystery & Performing Art", written by Swami Sadhanananda Giri is described by many of its readers as the Kriyayoga Samhita or the Holy book of Kriyayoga. The luminous words of this inspiring & empowering title are pregnant with spiritual wisdom, which has changed the lives in hundreds of its readers exposing the proper practice of Kriya as originally taught by Yogiraj Sri Sri Lahiri Mahasaya . It is highly recommended as a follow-up of the classic Autobiobraphy of A Yogi written by Paramahansa Yogananda .
If you want more information, as the contents, the author's information, etc. of this book you can go to the following site:
Wesak: L'heure de la Réconciliation, Written by Anne e Daniel Meurois-Givaudan, by Éditions Le Perséa in 1999 in french. This book is about the teachings of Mahavatar Babaji in a cave of the Himalaya, documented by an ocidental couple.
Message from the Himalayas, by Maria Gabriele Wosien in 1990 - G. Reichel Verlag, Weilersbach, Germany, in english. The author talks about Babaji of Haidakan in the foot of the mountain Kailash, in the himalayas, about the teachings and about his experience with the master in the ashram in haidakan. This book possesses an extensive glossary of concepts of Hindy philosophy and mythology.
Babaji - Message from the Himalayas, by Maria Gabriele Wosien. G.Reichel Verlag, 1990. This book contains extracts of the lectures of Babaji of Haidakhan driven their students during the last years of his activities, including also some annotations of their private conversations. One of the first books written about Shri Babaji. Contains many explanations of the philosophy, traditions, and rituals of India.
Kriya Yoga: The Scientific Of Soul-culture And The Essence Of All Religions, 2006, publisher Mlbd. No equivalent book on Kriya Yoga has yet been written. It is an in-depth study and exposition of the authentic Kriya Yoga by a master who had in his lifetime practiced it, mastered all of its highest techniques, and achieved the highest spirituality of nirvikalpa samadhi -- the pulseless and breathless state. He learned Kriya Yoga from the great masters and authorities like Swami Shriyukteshwar, Bhupendranath Sanyal, Paramahamsa Yogananda, and Swami Satyananda. Paramahamsa Hariharananda’s discourse regarding the scientifically proven benefits of Kriya Yoga makes this book a rare treasure for any sincere seeker. The world-renowned master describes the stages of spiritual transformation in detail, including many experiences that sadhaks, even those in family life, may encounter while practicing. At the same time he uses his unique scientific approach to explain how physical and mental functions also improve.
A Life Divine, a Short Life-Sketch: Divine Activities and Messages of Yogacharya Sri Sri Bhupendranath Sanyal Ma. Sunil Kumar Ghosh, calcutta book, Calcutta, India: 1993. The life, mystical adventures, and teachings of Lahiri Mahasaya's (father of Kriya Yoga) youngest disciple. Bhupendranath Sanyal took initiation from Lahiri Baba at age 16, and within a year had mastered virtually all Kriya levels and was empowered to initiate others. Of notable interest is also is intimate friendship with Rabindranath Tagore, who asked him to the principal of his fledging experimental school at Shantiniketam, a position that Bhupendranath Sanyal held from 1902 to 1009.
"Lahiri Mahasaya is one of the Humanity's Redeemers"
- "God Talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita" by Paramahansa Yogananda. Publisher:Self-Realization Fellowship, 2001.
"Brahma satyaṃ jagat mithyā, jīvo brahmaiva nāparah"
Written by Adi Shankara in sanskrit.
"Brahman is real, the universe is unreal, and Brahman is the universe"
Translation by Ramana Maharshi to english.
- "Shankara's Crest-Jewel of Discrimination: Timeless Teachings on Nonduality - The Vivekachudamani", by Sankaracarya, in 1978. Publisher: Vedanta Press; 3d ed edition. Translated by Prabhavananda & Cristopher Isherwood.
2. THE MASTER LEARNED OF THIS WORLD IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF INDIANA, AND AS HE GREW IN HIS TRADE AS A MECHANIC OF AUTOMOBILES.
3. BUT THE MASTER HAD LEARNINGS FROM OTHER LANDS AND OTHER SCHOOLS, FROM OTHER LIVES THAT HE HAD LIVED. HE REMEMBERED THESE, AND REMEMBERING BECAME WISE AND STRONG, SO THAT OTHERS SAW HIS STRENGTH AND CAME TO HIM FOR COUNCIL.
4. THE MASTER BELIEVED THAT HE HAD THE POWER TO HELP HIMSELF AND ALL OF MANKIND. AND AS HE BELIEVED SO IT WAS FOR HIM, SO THAT OTHERS SAW HIS POWER AND CAME TO HIM TO BE HEALED OF THEIR MANY TROUBLES AND THEIR MANY DISEASED.
5. THE MASTER BELIEVED THAT IT IS WELL FOR ANY MAN TO THINK UPON HIMSELF AS A SON OF GOD, AND AS HE BELIEVED, SO IT WAS. AND THE SHOPS AND GARAGES WHERE HE WORKED BECAME CROWDED AND JAMMED WITH THOSE WHO SOUGHT HIS LEARNING AND HIS TOUCH; AND THE STREETS OUTSIDE WITH THOSE WHO LONGED ONLY THAT THE SHADOW OF HIS PASSING MIGHT FALL UPON THEM AND CHANGE THEIR LIVES.
6. IT CAME TO PASS, BECAUSE OF THE CROWDS, THAT THE SEVERAL FOREMEN AND SHOP MANAGERS BID THE MASTER LEAVE HIS TOOLS AND GO HIS WAY, FOR SO TIGHTLY WAS HE THRONGED THAT NEITHER HE NOR OTHER MECHANICS HAD ROOM TO WORK UPON THE AUTOMOBILES.
7. SO IT WAS THAT HE WENT INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE, AND PEOPLE FOLLOWING BEGAN TO CALL HIM MESSIAH, AND WORKER OF MIRACLES; AND AS THEY BELIEVED, SO IT WAS.
8. IF A STORM PASSED AS HE SPOKE, NOT A RAINDROP TOUCHED A LISTENERS HEAD; THE LAST OF THE MULTITUDE HEARD HIS WORDS AS CLEARLY AS THE FIRST, NO MATTER LIGHTNING NOR THUNDER IN THE SKY ABOUT. AND ALWAYS HE SPOKE TO THEM IN PARABLES.
9. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, "WITHIN EACH OF US LIES THE POWER OF OUR CONSENT TO HEALTH AND TO SICKNESS, TO RICHES AND TO POVERTY, TO FREEDOM AND TO SLAVERY. IT IS WE WHO CONTROL THESE, AND NOT ANOTHER.
10. A MILL-MAN SPOKE AND SAID "EASY WORDS FOR YOU MASTER, FOR YOU ARE GUIDED AS WE ARE NOT, AND NEED NOT TOIL AS WE TOIL. A MAN HAS TO WORK FOR A LIVING IN THIS WORLD."
11. THE MASTER ANSWERED AND SAID, "ONCE THERE LIVED A VILLAGE OF CREATURES ALONG THE BOTTOM OF A GREAT CRYSTAL RIVER.
12. "THE CURRENT OF THE RIVER SWEPT SILENTLY OVER THEM ALL-YOUNG AND OLD, RICH AND POOR, GOOD AND EVIL, THE CURRENT GOING ITS OWN WAY, KNOWING ONLY ITS OWN CRYSTAL SELF.
13. "EACH CREATURE IN ITS OWN WAY CLUNG TIGHTLY TO THE TWIGS AND ROCKS OF THE RIVER BOTTOM, FOR CLINGING WAS THEIR WAY OF LIFE, AND RESISTING THE CURRENT WHAT EACH HAD LEARNED FROM BIRTH.
14. "BUT ONE CREATURE SAID AT LAST, 'I AM TIRED OF CLINGING. THOUGH I CANNOT SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I TRUST THAT THE CURRENT KNOWS WHERE IT IS GOING. I SHALL LET GO, AND LET IT TAKE ME WHERE IT WILL. CLINGING, I SHALL DIE OF BOREDOM.'
15. "THE OTHER CREATURES LAUGHED AND SAID, 'FOOL! LET GO, AND THAT CURRENT YOU WORSHIP WILL THROW YOU TUMBLED AND SMASHED ACROSS THE ROCKS, AND YOU WILL DIE QUICKER THAN BOREDOM!'
16. "BUT THE ONE HEEDED THEM NOT, AND TAKING A BREATH DID LET GO, AND AT ONCE WAS TUMBLED AND SMASHED BY THE CURRENT ACROSS THE ROCKS.
17. "YET IN TIME, AS THE CREATURE REFUSED TO CLING AGAIN, THE CURRENT LIFTED HIM FREE FROM THE BOTTOM, AND HE WAS BRUISED AND HURT NO MORE.
ASKED," SAID THEY.
"The Bridge Across Forever: A Lovestory", Publisher: Dell, 1989. Written by Richard Bach.
"Jonathan Livingston Seagull", Publisher: Scribner; 1 edition, 2006. Written by Richard Bach.
"Illusions", Publisher: Arrow Books Ltd, 2001, Written by Richard Bach.
"There's No Such Place as Far Away",Publisher: Delta; Reprint edition, 1998. Written by Richard Bach.
"Running from Safety: An Adventure of the Spirit", Publisher: Delta; Reprint edition, 1995. Written by Richard Bach.
"Curious Lives: Adventures from the Ferret Chronicles", Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2005. Written by Richard Bach.
"Biplane", Publisher: Dell, 1990. Written by Richard Bach.
"One", Publisher: Dell, 1989. Written by Richard Bach.
"Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul", Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2004. Written by Richard Bach.
- "Flying: The Aviation Trilogy", Publisher: Scribner; 1 edition, 2003. Written by Richard Bach.
"(...) When it is known these things, it can be decide what can be rejected from that your race created. Because this third part of our conversation is about the construction of a new world, the creation of a new reality."
"You live at too much time, My children, in a prison that your own creat. It is time to get free."
"Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue - Book1". Publisher: Putnam Adult; 1st Hardcover Ed edition, 1996, by Neale Donald Wasch.
"Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue - Book 2". Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company; 1st Hardcover Ed edition, 1997, by Neale Donald Wasch.
"Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue - Book 3". Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company; 1st edition, 1998. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue". Publisher: Berkley Trade, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"Communion with God". Publisher: Berkley Trade, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge". Publisher: Atria Books / Simon & Schuster; 1st edition, 2003. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"The New Revelations: A Conversation with God". Publisher: Atria, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"What God Wants: A Compelling Answer to Humanity's Biggest Question". Publisher: Atria, 2005. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends". Publisher: Atria, 2007. By Neale Donald Wasch.
"Happier Than God: Turn Ordinary Life into an Extraordinary Experience". Publisher: Hampton Roads Pub Co; First edition, 2008. By Neale Donald Wasch.
- Caballo de Troya (Spanish for Trojan Horse). Books only in spanish as far as we know.
- "Life and Teaching of the Master of the Far East". Box Set Volume 1 to 6 . Publications De Vorss, 1955.
I was taught
I returned home
To live quietly
And found that
I had sought
Right within me.
"Living with the Himalayan Masters" by Swami Rama. Publisher: Himalayan Institute Press, 1978.
"Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth: Book 1". Publisher: Doubleday; 1st Doubleday Ed edition, 1998.
"Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth: Book 2". Publisher: Doubleday; 1st Doubleday Ed edition, 1999.
"Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life". Publisher: Three Rivers Press, 2003.
"I Need Your Love - Is That True?: How to Stop Seeking Love, Approval, and Appreciation and Start Finding Them Instead". Publisher: Three Rivers Press, 2006.
For more than 30 years, in 1947, dr. Hans Jenny has developed a new Science to investigate the relationship between vibration and form. Through their studies showed that vibration produced even geometry .. He produced an amazing variety of geometric designs from some very complex to other simple materials such as water, oil, graphite and sulfur powder. Each drawing was the visible form of an invisible force.
Extracted from the book "Awakening to Zero Point" by Gregg Braden
- The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief. GREGG BRADEN. Publisher: Hay House. January 2, 2008.
- Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer: The Hidden Power of Beauty, Blessings, Wisdom, and Hur. GREGG BRADEN. Publisher: Hay House; First Printing edition (January 1, 2006).
- The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy. GREGG BRADEN. Publisher: Three Rivers Press. July 10, 2001.
- The God Code. Publisher: Hay House. January 1, 2005. GREGG BRADEN.
- Awakening to Zero Point:The Collective Initiation. GREGG BRADEN. Publisher: Sacred Spaces Ancient Wisdom; 2 edition (1997).
- The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits. GREGG BRADEN. Publisher: Hay House, April 2, 2008.
- Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age. Publisher: Hay House, February 1, 2010. GREGG BRADEN.
Master Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
‘Each morning, when you go to the sunrise, think of nothing but renewing yourself. Leave everything else to one side, everything that is old and mouldy, so you can once and for all receive this new life and enter into communication with that great current coming from the heart of the universe. In springtime, the early morning rays send you all the energies and stimulus you need for the rest of the year. Don’t let them pass you by without benefiting from them. Open yourself to these rays and allow the forces of light, joy and resurrection to pass through you.’
Extracted from the book "The Living Book of Nature"
"Looking Into The Invisible: Intuition, Clairvoyance, Dreams"; Prosveta Publisher; 5th Edition, 2011, in english.
"The Yoga of Nutrition"; Prosveta USA; 3nd Edition, 3th Edition, 1991, in english.
"Toward a Solar Civilization"; Prosveta Publisher; 4th Edition, 2011, in english.