Amit Goswami is one of the most important physicists nowdays and one of the few that penetrated deep in the human spirituality. In his book “The Self-Aware Universe” – he demonstrates how the conscience creates the material world. Scientifically, through the quantum physics, he proves that the universe is a superior group – God or Conscience. This turns solid his statement that the conscience creates the matter and not the opposite, as until today “belives” by the Realism Materialistic implanted in the science by Isaac Newton and Rennè Descartes.
"The Universe is Solemnity-Conscious Through Us"
“The more I observe the universe more it seems to a great thought than to a great machine”.
- “The Allegory of the Cave” of Plato – Inside of a cave are seating human beings hypnotized by the game of lights and shadows that is projected in the wall of the cave. The hypnosis is so big that these beings don’t turn and they can´t remove their eyes of this projection. However, it is the light that projects that show of shadows, of the universe that is outside. We are identical to the beings that are at this cave, like them, we confused the reality with the shadow-illusions, that we cover charmed in the wall of our cave. However, the genuine reality is in our backs in the light and in the archetypal forms that projects as shadows. This allegory is to demonstrate that our “shadow shows” are immanent-unreal manifestations of our human experience of archetypal realities, belonging to a transcendent world. The LIGHT is the only reality in this allegory, because is everything that we perceived.
“In the Monism Idealistic, the CONSCIENCE is as the light in the Cave of Plato”.
- So, what is the conscience? For instance, I have in my hands a ball that is a material object. And i think in this object as a ball. The object material- the ball – and the mental – my thought on the object ball. The two turns objects in the conscience and in this experience exists an observer, a subject that is experiencing – the one that takes the ball and thinks about the ball. In agreement with Amit Goswami the subject’s conscience in an experience subject-object it is the same that constitutes the fundament of whole Being: there is only a “subject-conscience” because the conscience is UNITARY and we are all only one conscience.
This new scientific paradigm that the quantum physics invites us to explore can solve many of our problems and paradoxes and give us the possibility to understanding a more closer science of the truth. It is in this sense that the Quantum Physics is putted here. In the intention of we try to help who is wating; who is interest in this specific area of the intellectual knowledge, so that a larger understanding of the subjective truth can happen, so that more and more that subjectivity can be objectified.
Albert Einstein: “The Science without Religion is lame, the Religion without Science is blind”
In the continuation, and with the intention to help who feels this need, we put some books that we recommended to read of some authors that are working in this specific area – quantum physics – that work in the sense of unification of the science and spirituality.
“The Self–Aware Universe“, Publisher: Tarcher, 1995.
“The Cosmic Dancers: Exploring the Physics of Science Fiction“, (1983). With Maggie Goswami, Harper and Row.
“Physics of the Soul: The Quantum Book of Living, Dying, Reincarnation and Immortality“, Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company; Re-issue edition, 2001.
“The Quantum Doctor: A Physicist’s Guide to Health and Healing“, Publisher: Hampton Roads Pub Co, 2004.
- “The Cosmic Dancers: Exploring the Physics of Science Fiction“, (1983). With Maggie Goswami, Harper and Row.
- “The Visionary Window: A Quantum Physicist’s Guide to Enlightment“, Publisher: Quest Books, 2006.
- “Science and Spirituality, A Quantum Integration“, Publisher:Laurier Books Ltd. /AES; 2 edition, 2000.
- “THE COSMIC DANCERS, EXPLORING THE PHYSICS OF SCEINCE FICTION“, Publisher: Harper and Row, 1983.
“Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel“, Publisher: Doubleday, 2008.
“Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos“, Publisher: Anchor, 2006.
“Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension“, Publisher: Anchor, 1995.
“Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century“, Publisher: Anchor, 1998.
“Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe“, Publisher: Anchor; Rev Upd Su edition, 1995.
“Einstein’s Cosmos: How Albert Einstein’s Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time“, Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, 2004.
- “The Quantum Soul“, by Danah Zohar and Ian Marshall. Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 2004.
“Spiritual Capital“, by Danah Zohar and Ian Marshall. Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC, 2004.
“The Quantum Self“, by Danah Zohar. Publisher: Harper Perennial, 1991.
Trinh Xuan Thuan
“The secret melody : and man created the universe / Trinh Xuan Thuan ; translation by Storm Dunlop“, by Xuan Thuan Trinh. Publisher: New York : Oxford University Press, 1995.
“Chaos and Harmony: Perspectives on Scientific Revolutions of the Twentieth Century“, Publisher:Templeton Foundation Press; First edition, 2006.
- “The Changing Universe“, Publisher:Thames & Hudson Ltd, 1993.