Here are congregated informations that were stored by us along the years concerning Kriya Yoga, as regular informations that coming to us about Kriya Yoga and other specific subjects, in a way that these matters could help each individual conscience face to their subjective experiences. So, has the intention to give the possibility or to open one or more doors in the interior of some (those who aspire the Self-Knowledge).
“Do not say: ‘Tomorrow i will meditate longer`. Suddenly you will discover that you spent a year without the realization of your good intentions. Instead, say: ‘This can wait, but my search for God cannot wait`.”
“The millions of people who are overloaded of family bows and heavy worldly duties they will take new avidness with you, a family boss as them… a new avidness of divine hope will penetrate the eager hearts of the worldly men. For the example of balanced life, they will understand that freedom depends more of inner than external renunciations.”
Mahavatar Babaji to Lahiri Mahasaya
Here are puted some books about the science of the Kriya Yoga:
“Autobiography of a Yogi“, Publisher: Self-Realization Fellowship; Reprint edition (January 5, 1998).
“Kriya Yoga – Its Mystery & Performing Art“, ewritten by Swami Sadhanananda Giri is described by many of its readers as the Kriyayoga Samhita or the Holy book of Kriyayoga. The luminous words of this inspiring & empowering title are pregnant with spiritual wisdom, which has changed the lives in hundreds of its readers exposing the proper practice of Kriya as originally taught by Yogiraj Sri Sri Lahiri Mahasaya . It is highly recommended as a follow-up of the classic Autobiobraphy of A Yogi written by Paramahansa Yogananda.
If you want more information, as the contents, the author’s information, etc. of this book you can go to the following site:
“Babaji and the 18 Siddha Kriya Yoga Tradition”, written by M. Govindan, M. A., first edition in 1991 by Kriya Yoga Publications in english. This is the first authoritative biography of Babaji, the immortal master made famous by Yogananda‘s “Autobiography of a Yogi“, an all-time best seller. Babaji lives today near Badrinath, in the upper Himalayan mountains. His body has not aged since the age of sixteen, when centuries ago he attained the supreme state of enlightenment and divine transformation. This followed his initiation into the scientific art of Kriya Yoga by two deathless masters, the Siddhas Agastyar and Boganathar, who belonged to the “18 Siddha Tradition”, famous among the Tamil speaking people of southern India. This rare account, by a longtime disciple, reveals their little known life stories, ancient culture and present mission, as well as how their Kriya Yoga can be used to bring about the integration of the material and spiritual dimensions of life. Clear explanations of the psychophysiological effects of Kriya Yoga and guidelines for its practice are given. It includes verses from the Siddhas’ writings with commentary.
“Wesak: L’heure de la Réconciliation“, written by Anne e Daniel Meurois-Givaudan, by Éditions Le Perséa in 1999 in french. This book is about the teachings of Mahavatar Babaji in a cave of the Himalaya, documented by an ocidental couple.
“Message from the Himalayas“, by Maria Gabriele Wosien in 1990 – G. Reichel Verlag, Weilersbach, Germany, in english. The author talks about Babaji of Haidakan in the foot of the mountain Kailash, in the himalayas, about the teachings and about his experience with the master in the ashram in haidakan. This book possesses an extensive glossary of concepts of Hindy philosophy and mythology.
“Kriya Yoga: The Scientific Of Soul-culture And The Essence Of All Religions“, 2006, publisher Mlbd. No equivalent book on Kriya Yoga has yet been written. It is an in-depth study and exposition of the authentic Kriya Yoga by a master who had in his lifetime practiced it, mastered all of its highest techniques, and achieved the highest spirituality of nirvikalpa samadhi — the pulseless and breathless state. He learned Kriya Yoga from the great masters and authorities like Swami Shriyukteshwar, Bhupendranath Sanyal, Paramahamsa Yogananda, and Swami Satyananda. Paramahamsa Hariharananda’s discourse regarding the scientifically proven benefits of Kriya Yoga makes this book a rare treasure for any sincere seeker. The world-renowned master describes the stages of spiritual transformation in detail, including many experiences that sadhaks, even those in family life, may encounter while practicing. At the same time he uses his unique scientific approach to explain how physical and mental functions also improve.
“A Life Divine, a Short Life-Sketch: Divine Activities and Messages of Yogacharya Sri Sri Bhupendranath Sanyal Ma”, Sunil Kumar Ghosh, calcutta book, Calcutta, India: 1993. The life, mystical adventures, and teachings of Lahiri Mahasaya’s (father of Kriya Yoga) youngest disciple. Bhupendranath Sanyal took initiation from Lahiri Baba at age 16, and within a year had mastered virtually all Kriya levels and was empowered to initiate others. Of notable interest is also is intimate friendship with Rabindranath Tagore, who asked him to the principal of his fledging experimental school at Shantiniketam, a position that Bhupendranath Sanyal held from 1902 to 1009.
“Lahiri Mahasaya is one of the Humanity’s Redeemers“
BOOKS ABOUT SPIRITUALITY IN GENERAL
Here are putted several references of books that we consider beneficial in the interior path, references we advice, and that we will enriched here if it is pertinent. We wish they could help who search answers in Themselves. These books are for us valuable to elucidate some on some metters more concrete related to spirituality.
“God Talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita“, by Paramahansa Yogananda. Publisher: Self-Realization Fellowship, 2001.
“Wherever a person is in the way back to God, Gita will irradiate his light in this segment of the jorney”.
“Brahma satyaṃ jagat mithyā, jīvo brahmaiva nāparah“
Written bt Adi Shankara in Sanskrit.
“Brahman is real, the universe is unreal, and Brahman is the universe”
Translation by Ramana Maharshi to english.
Besides this book, Sri Shankaracharya wrote other works, or at least they were attributed to him the writing. To consult more information visit the following site where you will also be able to find translations in English of several sacred texts, as for instance, Upanishads, epic like Mahabharatam, Vedic texts, among other works:
1. THERE WAS A MASTER COME UNTO THE EARTH, BORN IN THE HOLY LAND OF INDIANA, RAISED IN THE MYSTICAL HILLS EAST OF FORT WAYNE.
2. THE MASTER LEARNED OF THIS WORLD IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF INDIANA, AND AS HE GREW IN HIS TRADE AS A MECHANIC OF AUTOMOBILES.
3. BUT THE MASTER HAD LEARNINGS FROM OTHER LANDS AND OTHER SCHOOLS, FROM OTHER LIVES THAT HE HAD LIVED. HE REMEMBERED THESE, AND REMEMBERING BECAME WISE AND STRONG, SO THAT OTHERS SAW HIS STRENGTH AND CAME TO HIM FOR COUNCIL.
4. THE MASTER BELIEVED THAT HE HAD THE POWER TO HELP HIMSELF AND ALL OF MANKIND. AND AS HE BELIEVED SO IT WAS FOR HIM, SO THAT OTHERS SAW HIS POWER AND CAME TO HIM TO BE HEALED OF THEIR MANY TROUBLES AND THEIR MANY DISEASED.
5. THE MASTER BELIEVED THAT IT IS WELL FOR ANY MAN TO THINK UPON HIMSELF AS A SON OF GOD, AND AS HE BELIEVED, SO IT WAS. AND THE SHOPS AND GARAGES WHERE HE WORKED BECAME CROWDED AND JAMMED WITH THOSE WHO SOUGHT HIS LEARNING AND HIS TOUCH; AND THE STREETS OUTSIDE WITH THOSE WHO LONGED ONLY THAT THE SHADOW OF HIS PASSING MIGHT FALL UPON THEM AND CHANGE THEIR LIVES.
6. IT CAME TO PASS, BECAUSE OF THE CROWDS, THAT THE SEVERAL FOREMEN AND SHOP MANAGERS BID THE MASTER LEAVE HIS TOOLS AND GO HIS WAY, FOR SO TIGHTLY WAS HE THRONGED THAT NEITHER HE NOR OTHER MECHANICS HAD ROOM TO WORK UPON THE AUTOMOBILES.
7. SO IT WAS THAT HE WENT INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE, AND PEOPLE FOLLOWING BEGAN TO CALL HIM MESSIAH, AND WORKER OF MIRACLES; AND AS THEY BELIEVED, SO IT WAS.
8. IF A STORM PASSED AS HE SPOKE, NOT A RAINDROP TOUCHED A LISTENERS HEAD; THE LAST OF THE MULTITUDE HEARD HIS WORDS AS CLEARLY AS THE FIRST, NO MATTER LIGHTNING NOR THUNDER IN THE SKY ABOUT. AND ALWAYS HE SPOKE TO THEM IN PARABLES.
9. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, “WITHIN EACH OF US LIES THE POWER OF OUR CONSENT TO HEALTH AND TO SICKNESS, TO RICHES AND TO POVERTY, TO FREEDOM AND TO SLAVERY. IT IS WE WHO CONTROL THESE, AND NOT ANOTHER.
10. A MILL-MAN SPOKE AND SAID “EASY WORDS FOR YOU MASTER, FOR YOU ARE GUIDED AS WE ARE NOT, AND NEED NOT TOIL AS WE TOIL. A MAN HAS TO WORK FOR A LIVING IN THIS WORLD.”
11. THE MASTER ANSWERED AND SAID, “ONCE THERE LIVED A VILLAGE OF CREATURES ALONG THE BOTTOM OF A GREAT CRYSTAL RIVER.
12. “THE CURRENT OF THE RIVER SWEPT SILENTLY OVER THEM ALL-YOUNG AND OLD, RICH AND POOR, GOOD AND EVIL, THE CURRENT GOING ITS OWN WAY, KNOWING ONLY ITS OWN CRYSTAL SELF.
13. “EACH CREATURE IN ITS OWN WAY CLUNG TIGHTLY TO THE TWIGS AND ROCKS OF THE RIVER BOTTOM, FOR CLINGING WAS THEIR WAY OF LIFE, AND RESISTING THE CURRENT WHAT EACH HAD LEARNED FROM BIRTH.
14. “BUT ONE CREATURE SAID AT LAST, ‘I AM TIRED OF CLINGING. THOUGH I CANNOT SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I TRUST THAT THE CURRENT KNOWS WHERE IT IS GOING. I SHALL LET GO, AND LET IT TAKE ME WHERE IT WILL. CLINGING, I SHALL DIE OF BOREDOM.’
15. “THE OTHER CREATURES LAUGHED AND SAID, ‘FOOL! LET GO, AND THAT CURRENT YOU WORSHIP WILL THROW YOU TUMBLED AND SMASHED ACROSS THE ROCKS, AND YOU WILL DIE QUICKER THAN BOREDOM!’
16. “BUT THE ONE HEEDED THEM NOT, AND TAKING A BREATH DID LET GO, AND AT ONCE WAS TUMBLED AND SMASHED BY THE CURRENT ACROSS THE ROCKS.
17. “YET IN TIME, AS THE CREATURE REFUSED TO CLING AGAIN, THE CURRENT LIFTED HIM FREE FROM THE BOTTOM, AND HE WAS BRUISED AND HURT NO MORE.
18. “AND THE CREATURES DOWNSTREAM, TO WHOM HE WAS A STRANGER, CRIED, ‘SEE A MIRACLE! A CREATURE LIKE OURSELVES, YET HE FLIES! SEE THE MESSIAH COME TO SAVE US ALL.
19. “AND THE ONE CARRIED IN THE CURRENT SAID, ‘I AM NO MORE MESSIAH THAN YOU. THE RIVER DELIGHTS TO LIFT US FREE, IF ONLY WE DARE TO LET GO. OUR TRUE WORK IS THIS VOYAGE, THIS ADVENTURE.’
20. “BUT THEY CRIED THE MORE, ‘SAVIOR!’ ALL THE WHILE CLINGING TO THE ROCKS, AND WHEN THEY LOOKED AGAIN HE WAS GONE, AND THEY WERE LEFT ALONE MAKING LEGENDS OF A SAVIOR.”
21. AND IT CAME TO PASS WHEN HE SAW THAT THE MULTITUDE THRONGED HIM THE MORE DAY ON DAY, TIGHTER AND CLOSER AND FIERCER THAN EVER THEY HAD, WHEN HE SAW THAT THEY PRESSED HIM TO HEAL THEM WITHOUT REST, AND FEED THEM ALWAYS WITH HIS MIRACLES, TO LEARN FOR THEM AND TO LIVE THEIR LIVES, HE WENT ALONE THAT DAY UNTO A HILLTOP APART, AND THERE HE PRAYED.
22. AND HE SAID IN HIS HEART, INFINITE RADIANT IS, IF IT BE THEY WILL, LET THIS CUP PASS FROM ME, LET ME LAY ASIDE THIS IMPOSSIBLE TASK. I CANNOT LIVE THE LIFE OF ONE OTHER SOUL, YET TEN THOUSAND CRY TO ME FOR LIFE. I’M SORRY I ALLOWED IT ALL TO HAPPEN. IF IT BE THY WILL, LET ME GO BACK TO MY ENGINES AND MY TOOLS AND LET ME LIVE AS OTHER MEN.
23. A VOICE SPOKE TO HIM ON THE HILLTOP, A VOICE NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE, LOUD NOR SOFT, A VOICE INFINITELY KIND. AND THE VOICE SAID UNTO HIM, “NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE BE DONE. FOR WHAT IS THY WILL IS MINE FOR THEE. GO THY WAY AS OTHER MEN, AND BE THOU HAPPY ON THE EARTH.”
24. AND HEARING, THE MASTER WAS GLAD, AND GAVE THANKS AND CAME DOWN FROM THE HILLTOP HUMMING A LITTLE MECHANIC’S SONG. AND WHEN THE THRONG PRESSED HIM WITH ITS WOES, BESEECHING HIM TO HEAL FOR IT AND LEARN FOR IT AND FEED IT NONSTOP FROM HIS UNDERSTANDING AND TO ENTERTAIN IT WITH HIS WONDERS, HE SMILED UPON THE MULTITUDE AND SAID PLEASANTLY UNTO THEM “I QUIT.”
25. FOR A MOMENT THE MULTITUDE WAS STRICKEN DUMB WITH ASTONISHMENT.
26. AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, “IF A MAN TOLD GOD THAT HE MOST WANTED TO HELP THE SUFFERING WORLD, NO MATTER THE PRICE TO HIMSELF, AND GOD TOLD HIM WHAT HE SHOULD DO, SHOULD THE MAN DO AS HE IS TOLD?”
27. “OF COURSE, MASTER!” CRIED THE MANY. “IT SHOULD BE PLEASURE FOR HIM TO SUFFER THE TORTURES OF HELL ITSELF, SHOULD GOD ASK IT!”
28. “NO MATTER WHAT THE TORTURES, NOR HOW DIFFICULT THE TASK?”
29. “HONOR TO BE NAILED TO A TREE AND BURNED, IF SO BE THAT GOD HAS
ASKED,” SAID THEY.
30. “AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO,” THE MASTER SAID UNTO THE MULTITUDE, “IF GOD SPOKE DIRECTLY TO YOUR FACE AND SAID, ‘I COMMAND THAT YOU BE HAPPY IN THE WORLD, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.’ WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?”
31. AND THE MULTITUDE WAS SILENT, NOT A VOICE, NOT A SOUND WAS HEARD UPON THE HILLSIDES, ACROSS THE VALLEYS WHERE THEY STOOD.
32. AND THE MASTER SAID UNTO THE SILENCE, “IN THE PATH OF OUR HAPPINESS SHALL WE FIND THE LEARNING FOR WHICH WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS LIFETIME. SO IT IS THAT I HAVE LEARNED THIS DAY, AND CHOOSE TO LEAVE YOU NOW TO WALK YOUR OWN PATH, AS YOU PLEASE.”
“Jonathan Livingston Seagull“, Publisher: Scribner; 1 edition, 2006. Written by Richard Bach.
“Illusions“, Publisher: Arrow Books Ltd, 2001, Written by Richard Bach.
“There’s No Such Place as Far Away“,Publisher: Delta; Reprint edition, 1998. Written by Richard Bach.
“Running from Safety: An Adventure of the Spirit“, Publisher: Delta; Reprint edition, 1995. Written by Richard Bach.
“Curious Lives: Adventures from the Ferret Chronicles“, Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2005. Written by Richard Bach.
“Biplane“, Publisher: Dell, 1990. Written by Richard Bach.
“One“, Publisher: Dell, 1989. Written by Richard Bach.
“Messiah’s Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul“, Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2004. Written by Richard Bach.
“Flying: The Aviation Trilogy“, Publisher: Scribner; 1 edition, 2003. Written by Richard Bach.
“I want to speak you of Who Really Am I, instead of what is said of who I am in your mythologies. I want to describe you my Self quickly for you to substitute the mythology for the cosmology – the true cosmology of the Universe, and their relationship with me. To give you to know the life, how it works, and why it works like this”.
“(…) When it is known these things, it can be decide what can be rejected from that your race created. Because this third part of our conversation is about the construction of a new world, the creation of a new reality”.
“You live at too much time, My children, in a prison that your own creat. It is time to get free”.
“Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue – Book1“. Publisher: Putnam Adult; 1st Hardcover Ed edition, 1996, by Neale Donald Wasch.
“Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue – Book 2“. Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company; 1st Hardcover Ed edition, 1997, by Neale Donald Wasch.
“Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue – Book 3“. Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing Company; 1st edition, 1998. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue“. Publisher: Berkley Trade, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“Communion with God“. Publisher: Berkley Trade, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“Tomorrow’s God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge“. Publisher: Atria Books / Simon & Schuster; 1st edition, 2003. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“The New Revelations: A Conversation with God“. Publisher: Atria, 2002. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“What God Wants: A Compelling Answer to Humanity’s Biggest Question“. Publisher: Atria, 2005. By Neale Donald Wasch.
“Your mind is a ship, Ab-bã is the interior flicker, the pilot, and your will is the captain. You order… is a grieve you don’t let guided by Him! Frequently his direction is altered by your incompetent human nature and, above all, by fears, preconceived ideas and knows that there is more… The man is so afraid because he doesn’t know, he is not conscious of that I am revealing you. One the day you will wake up, and you don’t have doubts that you will do, and you will understand that you are a son of God, that you are immortal and that you are condemned the be happy, on that day, my dear angels, the world will be different. The human beings will only have a fear: of not seeming with Him… But that “fear” will also end up disappearing. The “flicker” will suffocate him. My Father’s success is intimately linked to your power of decision. If you trust, He wins. It doesn´t matters to much of what you believe. If you seek him, if you pursue him, the “flicker” controls the direction. And you, little by little, go becoming one with ‘her”. I will tell you a secret… Observe the wood. It is one made with fire, and both. Unavoidably, they arise. Finally, they are truly free… Look! Look well! Now, fire and wood are only one… did you Understand? Very well, this is the secret. The man, the wood, that can be identified, make one with Ab-bã, the fire… he won’t die! His mortal involucre will be consumed by the “flicker”, by Love, and he won’t need to be resurrected…”.
Extracted of the book, Cavallo de Troya. Volume 6 – Hermon; and translated to english by us, from Juan Benitez (first week in Hermon: conversation of Jesus with Jasão and Eliseu)
Note: this author books only exist in spanish and portuguese language.
To go to the author Website (in spanish) visit.: Benitez Planet
I went to India
I was taught
I returned home
To live quietly
And found that
I had sought
Right within me.
Extract of the book Life and Teaching of the Master of the Far East.
“Living with the Himalayan Masters“. by Swami Rama. Publisher: Himalayan Institute Press, 1978.
Question of vibration …For more than 30 years, in 1947, dr. Hans Jenny has developed a new Science to investigate the relationship between vibration and form. Through their studies showed that vibration produced even geometry .. He produced an amazing variety of geometric designs from some very complex to other simple materials such as water, oil, graphite and sulfur powder. Each drawing was the visible form of an invisible force.
The importance of this experience is that with it was proved, with no room for doubt that the vibration creates a predictable way in which substance is projected. Thinking, feeling and emotion are vibrations that create a disturbance in the subjects that are projected, for this reason we must be careful with what we think and feel …
… Many people exercise themselves, go to the gym, drink lots of water, eat healthy foods but live with anger and pessimism, regularly attend to negative news, they love war movies, drama and violence, talking about illness, financial crisis or war. These people generally do not understand why they become depressed. The nutriment we eat is important, but emotions are the soul nutriment and that nutriment (emotions) influences our health and our destiny completely ….
… Says that the greater the magnetism, the greater is the time for the manifestation of our world than we think and feel. Therefore, the lower the magnetism, the less time to meet with the manifestation of our desires and then take less time to manifest our desires. This can be something wonderful will not? Or, less time for the manifestation of our fears, if we keep negative thoughts. Everything depends on you. And you, in which do you think?
Extracted from the book “Awakening to Zero Point” by Gregg Braden
“Each morning, when you go to the sunrise, think of nothing but renewing yourself. Leave everything else to one side, everything that is old and mouldy, so you can once and for all receive this new life and enter into communication with that great current coming from the heart of the universe. In springtime, the early morning rays send you all the energies and stimulus you need for the rest of the year. Don’t let them pass you by without benefiting from them. Open yourself to these rays and allow the forces of light, joy and resurrection to pass through you.”
Extracted from the book “The Living Book of Nature